Welcome to the Shaarp Mind Forum.

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
    Banned

Hello firends *
    I need to remove the BUYR timer .Does Any one know how to do this? I know it can be done but cannot find on internet. I DO NOT WANT THIS INFORMATION for free. If you know how to do this contact me and I will pay you for this.

Regards*

Baljitsb.

well send me all you think via paypal........ title=smile
    Its called IT Policy. When you go into your blackberry status and type buyr you will see IT Policy status.
    Just search the forum for crackUtil
    Install it* look for the remove IT policy button. the phone will restart. check status again.
    Voila! IT Policy gone.
    Or you can try this manual way if you cant find crackutil (doubt that) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
    chezral [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] well send me all you think via paypal........ title=smile
    Its called IT Policy. When you go into your blackberry status and type buyr you will see IT Policy status.
    Install it* look for the remove IT policy button. the phone will restart. check status again.
    Voila! IT Policy gone.
    Or you can try this manual way if you cant find crackutil (doubt that) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Thanks mate . tested works fine . thanks you very much . So how much for solution title=bigtitle=bigtitle=bigtitle=bigtitle=bigtitle=smiletitle=smile its shows IT Policy Enabled. hope will not come back when will remove IT policy. title=smiletitle=smile
    Best Reggards*
    Baljitsb.

Quote:
    chezral [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] well send me all you think via paypal........ title=smile
    Voila! IT Policy gone.
    but how with the Bb didnt with It Policy. i mean to reset usage to -0- zero. once again thanks.

Quote:
    Voila! IT Policy gone.
    Or you can try this manual way if you cant find crackutil (doubt that) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Try it but the data usage and voice usage is still exceeded. It didnt clear back to zero. Any other methods? Thank you.
    Regards
    GFI

Quote:
    GFI [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Try it but the data usage and voice usage is still exceeded. It didnt clear back to zero. Any other methods? Thank you.
    Regards
    GFI Doesnt matter if usage is not at zero.
    But if you must* just wipe or flash the phone to reset the counters.
    BR
    cHEZRAL

I just flash it to the latest version 5.0 OS but still the same its not zero. I wipe it too still useless title=frown
    Regards
    GFI

alloooo...
    i try but cant work for blackberry 8520* any other method....??? but thanks

9000/8900/8220 and older 88xx 83xx 81xx title=wink hahaha

update
    9530/9500/9000/8900/8220/ and 88xx 83xx 81xx

Has a new CrackUtil for it?

Thread Information