Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
How to flashing Samsung Galaxy Y
- Odin Downloader + Pit
- Firmware/Rom that suitable with your region
Do With Your Own Risk
- Open Odin
- Insert PIT file: totoro_0623.pit
- At Files download
- BOOTLOADER : DefaultCalDataWithBoot_S5360*xx_REV05.tar.md5
- PDA : PDA_S5360*xx_REV05.tar.md5
- PHONE : MODEM_S5360*xx_REV05.tar.md5
- CSC : GT-S5360-MULTI-CSC-O*xx.tar.md5
- Make sure Re-Partition* Auto Reboot* F.Reset Time is already check.
- Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy Y (just for make sure is completely off* remove the battery for a few sec and put that back)
- Press Volume[-] + Home + Power to boot in Download Mode
- Hold the buttons until a warning screen with choice show up.
- Select Continue (Volume[+]) then its go to download mode
- Connect the cellphone (via USB cable) to PC* wait until ODIN detect the device.
- Click Start
- Wait until ODIN give feedback respond PASS
its mean the flashing process is complete. Samsung Galaxy Y will auto reboot.
- unplug the USB cable from PC/Laptop
- Do a hard reset *2767*3855#
- Well done* your Samsung Galaxy Y now using a new firmware
Download Support Files
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)