05-14-2012 07:52 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
Nokia C2-03 White Display Problem Solution
How to fix Nokia C2-03 White screen and other display problems such as blue screen* blank or empty screens.
If you try to fix firmware problem* simply flash the phone to it's original firmware version. The firmware version for Nokia C2-03 is RM-702.
If you do have hardware problem* follow the simple hints below.
1) Check the flex and LCD pin to pin connections* ensure that it is properly in good contact. A weak or loosen contacts will cause the display problem.
2) Check the LCD screen for possible damaged or cracked. If you ain't sure better have a extra LCD at hand just for a quick test.
3) Check the flex ribbon cable for possible damaged. Since Nokia C2-03 is a slider phone* the possibility of display problem is cause by flex failure.
4) If both the flex and LCD were already confirmed working and okay. You may then proceed in troubleshooting certain components on the Nokia C2-03 PCB board.
5) See the solution below* check the highlighted components surrounding* clean it if there is an oxidation spotted.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By .::ZUBAIR::. in forum NokiaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Nokia C3-01 White Screen No Display SEARCH TAGS : Nokia C3-01 White Screen Nokia C3-01 No Display Solution Nokia C3-01 White Screen Problem Nokia C3-01 Display ProblemBy .::ZUBAIR::. in forum NokiaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2012, 08:52 AM
By GsmLeader in forum NokiaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2012, 06:52 PM
By .::ZUBAIR::. in forum NokiaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2011, 11:04 AM
By .::ZUBAIR::. in forum NokiaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2011, 07:06 PM