Thread: X6 phone start up fail contact retailer solved - Nokia issue solution ?

Thumbs up X6 phone start up fail contact retailer solved - Nokia issue solution ?

X6 PHONE START UP FAIL CONTACT RETAILER SOLVED BY THIS PROCEDURE

/

- Switch-off the phone (Remove the battery and re-insert it* if necessary). Now Press and HOLD the GREEN (Call) key* RED (Call end) key and the Camera-capture key SIMULTANEOUSLY. While still pressing the above three keys press the power On/Off key* hold them until phone boots up.

Thumbs up X6 phone start up fail contact retailer solved - Nokia issue solution ?

i have o nokia x6 when power on ***** phone start up failed contact the retailer i flash to many times with all verzion and same problem my imei on phone is ok and rpl is ok but still same problem a think is hardware problem because the phone is droped * but not in water can samebady help on this problem

Thread Information