Welcome to the Shaarp Mind.

+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

As you have seen the last couple of days Commzero Ver5.001 has been released public and testing in different box hardware.

This soft was a very beta version of our GPGDragon V2.0 that will be realeased this aftertoon.

Some important answers to clear all GPGdragon users Mind...

I am sure a lot will be asking why GPGDragon User dont have this beta version and other box have if this is really GPGdragon software?

The answer is very simple... As I said at the begining of GPGdragon project we worked with some team that have already over 4 years experience in Chinese phone software. This was the best way for us to make sure to have a very good box the first day of its release. We are using the network of box available in market to beta test our softwares as around 12.000 box are available in china market. This is for us like a huge laboratory were we can safely test our updates before give it out public as gpgdragon. This might be a mistake but i didnt want to release a software that might be full of bugs on GPGdragon name.

Why GPGDragon V2.0 and Commzero Ver5.001 have same design?

I shouldnt explain why but I want all things clear in everyones mind. There is 2 New coders in GPGdragon project that start end of september in our team. They have re-skinned sofware and worked on tons of features. It was simply too much work to make 2 different softwares for testing only. They rather focus on Hot Updates than working on software cosmetic.

We wanted to test our new software on a wide market in china before implement it on GPGDragon. Things is done now we will release this afternoon (in about 5-6h) a new firmware and GPGdragon V2.0 with some exclusive features that are not enable in Commzero Ver5.001.

More over one important information* that will proove that all my talk is true is Commzero Ver5.001 is a Trial version that will be running for 2 month only (started on 2011-1-21) only. Main function will be auto deleted on 2011-3-21. This means only read info will be available at this time. More Over this Commzero Ver5.001 is 100% same as GPGDragon V1.12 (same boot and same features). Nothing new there. It was just release to test functionality of soft. All hot updates will be released under GPGDragon Software.

You can find also some test report here : test GPGDragon V2 Tool post in here

What Features will be available in GPGDragon V2.0 that is not on Commzero Ver5.001 Trial Version?
    New features:

1: [All Chipsets] All chip increase new dictionaries support

The TTL: M36P0R8060N0

M36L0T8060B0ZAQ

EN71GL0128

2: cancelling experts mode use restrictions

BUG fixed:

1: [SPD] fix unable to write and cause computer CHKDSK)

2: [SPD] fix overtime set too short and lead to online failure

3: [SPD] repair lower level computer program written waiting for overtime Settings

4: [SPD] fix 6600L-2* L-3 time out ( Start=0x00080000* Size=0x00000030* Running NV=0xA01A7B00

Error: Unsaft EFS Address* Please input the right format address solved in other words 6600L2 and 6600L3 MCU are supported !!
    )

5: [MISC] fix partly countries from reading firmware version of user generated when the error caused by the validation fails

Associated Moderator

u mean u have ur own coder who give us update ?? & not depend on comenzero`s coder ??

if yes then why not release with difrent skin & before they release u need to reliase this virsion

i am 100% shure u depend on comenzero coder u dont have ur own programer & coder

rotharo brother ur grate job

thanks all gpg dragon userrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss

Great................... Info...................

Only words wont be enough.... so please just wait GPGDragon v2.0 to be release in early afternoon and u will see it by yourself.

We release in same skin simply because coders didnt want to make 2 different version. As commzero is a Trial Version only it doent really matter at this point. Most important atthis stage is Software updates and new features implemented.

CommZero Coder is offcourse involved in project. But he is not only one... This is why from now on GPGdragon will have exclusive updates...

thx we all w8ing for ur work not wordstitle=wink

hope we not dispoint this time & we get difrent from them & we also want go ahed them

have a nice day

we dont want see comnzero name in our gpg software

br. om_khatti

Yes this we all know... and be sure we are working all very hard on this... More over one nice hardware news will be announce shortly...

dragon box is the grate box in the market its not for the box

dragon box is grate for his supporter and update

ok dont say bad news for dragon team

i know bro all thingstitle=wink

u need to with open eyes what i writed heretitle=stick

then post any comentstitle=roll

Associated Moderator

only gpgdragon working with this update

and Commzero 5.001=gpgdragon Ver 1.12*you can check the data*all boot is same same*hehe

dont worry bro*will soon come

u cant understand what i want to say title=roll

forget it Rotharo know very well my pointtitle=big

I think Commzero 5.001 and GPGDRAGON V2 is the same....

release is late coz of About Commzero in GUI....

think they will change it to About GPGDRAGON in GUI...

/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information